Grand Como Cygnet

The Cygnet Cinema was originally named The Como Theatre. The building was designed by architect William Leighton for cinema pioneer James Stiles and was officially opened in March 1938. This fine example of Art Deco style architecture is now included on the State's Heritage Register.

Screens:

1
 

Phone

(08) 9367 1663

Address:

16 Preston Street, Como, WA, 6152